Van Cleef Engineering Associates has nine regional offices located throughout New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware. With more than 150 professional, technical, and support personnel, Van Cleef provides clients with a full range of services, including site planning, major and minor subdivision design, municipal engineering, landscape architecture, transportation planning and engineering, and structural engineering services. Founded in 1972, Van Cleef combines a long history of quality design, maintaining a highly trained and dedicated staff, and a commitment to using innovative, state-of-the-art technology.
We currently have a position for a Robotic Survey Crew Chief based out of our Doylestown PA office. Only Eastern Pennsylvania candidates will be considered.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
· Robotic Survey Crew Chief experience in all facets of boundary, topographic and construction surveys;
· Familiarity with Trimble Total Stations and Ranger Data Collectors as well as RTK GPS is desirable;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and self-motivation;
· Professional licensure is not required;
· Position will involve field work and travel between our offices.
Van Cleef Engineering Associates offers medical insurance including Blue Cross / Blue Shield, dental and vision coverage. Additional benefits include 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, life insurance, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, flexible work hours, gym membership reimbursement and flexible spending plan. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail your resume and detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating ROBOTIC SURVEY CREW CHIEF in the Subject field.
No phone calls or recruiter or agency inquiries regarding this position. EOE.
We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.