Van Cleef Engineering Associates (VCEA) is a mid-size consulting civil engineering firm with offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware. The firm provides structural, transportation, geotechnical, surveying, construction inspection, land development and municipal engineering services.
We currently have a part-time position available in our Newark, Delaware for an entry level CAD Technician. The position will initially be 15-20 hours a week, with potential for growth as business needs demand. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
· Experience with AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D (including current versions) required;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required;
· Experience in creating and plotting visual renderings is desirable;
· Experience with Bentley Microstation V8i helpful;
· Must have excellent ability to communicate with clients, contractors and other design professionals within the firm.
Please e-mail your resume and detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “P/T CAD Technician” in the Subject field.
No phone calls or recruiter or agency inquiries regarding this position. EOE.
We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.