Cherry, Weber & Associates is a mid-size consulting civil engineering firm with offices in Phillipsburg and Freehold New Jersey. Founded in 1970 as C. Douglas Cherry & Associates, CW is a wholly owned subsidiary of Van Cleef Engineering Associates and has as its primary focus in the areas of roadway and bridge design, bridge safety (NBIS) inspection, construction management and inspection, hydrology & hydraulics, geotechnical engineering, dams, surveying, land development and municipal engineering.
Cherry, Weber offers group health insurance including medical coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield, dental and vision coverage. Additional benefits include 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, life insurance, long term disability, voluntary long term care coverage, tuition reimbursement and medical flexible spending plan.
Cherry, Weber currently has a position available in the Phillipsburg, New Jersey office for a structural / bridge engineer. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing projects and personnel, client development and should possess the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (structural emphasis)
• New Jersey Professional Engineers License
• 5 years minimum bridge design experience
• NBIS bridge inspection experience (NJDOT NBIS Team Leader Certification a plus)
• NJDOT and PennDOT design experience
• Experience with AutoCAD and Microstation helpful
• Valid driver’s license
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and self-motivation
Please e-mail your resume and detailed cover letter to email@example.com indicating BRIDGE ENGINEER in the Subject field.
No phone calls or recruiter or agency inquiries regarding this position. EOE.
We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.