Van Cleef Engineering Associates has nine regional offices located throughout New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware. With more than 150 professional, technical, and support personnel, Van Cleef provides clients with a full range of services, including site planning, major and minor subdivision design, municipal engineering, landscape architecture, transportation planning and engineering, and structural engineering services. Founded in 1972, Van Cleef combines a long history of quality design, maintaining a highly trained and dedicated staff, and a commitment to using innovative, state-of-the-art technology.
We currently have a position for a Land Surveyor Technician based out of our Doylestown, PA office.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Party Chief experience in all facets of boundary, topographic and construction surveys;
• Familiarity with AutoCAD (both Land Development Desktop and Civil 3D);
• Familiarity with Trimble Total Stations and Ranger Data Collectors as well as GPS is desirable;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and self-motivation;
• Professional licensure is not required;
• Position will involve mostly office work with some field work.
Van Cleef Engineering Associates offers medical insurance including Blue Cross / Blue Shield, dental and vision coverage. Additional benefits include 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, life insurance, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, flexible work hours, gym membership reimbursement and flexible spending plan. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail your resume and detailed cover letter to email@example.com indicating LAND SURVEYOR TECHNICIAN in the Subject field.
No phone calls or recruiter or agency inquiries regarding this position. EOE.
We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.